Sunday, August 23, 2026
  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • ABOUT US
  • BUY e-MAGAZINE
  • CONTACT US
  • DONATE FOR US
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • ABOUT US
  • BUY e-MAGAZINE
  • CONTACT US
  • DONATE FOR US
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home Politics

Ondo 2024 APC Primary: Aspirants Condemn Election Process

Admin by Admin
April 20, 2024
in Politics
0
Ondo 2024 APC Primary: Aspirants Condemn Election Process

Ondo 2024 APC Primary: Aspirants Condemn Election Process
Olusegun HOSEA. 20th April. 

 

You might also like

BeyondPartyLine Emerges in Ondo, Mobilises Citizens for Competent Leadership

Osun Election: Give Gov Adeleke Full Support, Adekunle Tells Electorate

Breaking: Gov. Adeleke Declared Winner of the 2026 Osun Governorship Election

Some of the Aspirants contesting the Governorship election in Ondo State has condemned it’s entirety the All Progressives Congress -APC primary election process due to the failure of the electoral umpire to produce the election materials for the people at the various wards . Speaking with the Pressmen, Hon Gbenga Edema condemned the process whole heartedly because the materials that was said to have been given to their agents were not giving as any materials, therefore, he has to quesrioned the channels of the distributions and those who collected them. When the Chairman of the Electoral Committee Governor Ahmed Usman Ododo of Kogi State said that the materials have been distributed to the Ondo South and North Senatorial district as at 10 am in the morning ,while remaining for the Ondo Central to be distributed as the time of filling this report at the Bon Hotel in Ijapo, Akure.

According to Hon. Gbenga Edema, who is one of the Aspirants in the APC party, said the secretary of the Committee Ovia Omoagege told them to come to the Hotel today Saturday 20th April, for the collection of their materials before proceeding on field for the election but their hope was dashed as none materials was given at all to them.

Furthermore, the accreditation and voting which ought to have started at 1:0 pm O clock didn’t started as the governor Ododo was just arriving this morning for the assignment he came to Ondo State for.. He said the materials was yet to be given at about this morning 10: am and therefore, questioned the credibility of the whole process.He said the 2023 wards in all the Ondo State were yet to be given materials. He said the returning office and the election officer of his ward Mahin Ward II in Ilaje Local government are here with him at the Bon Hotel to collect their materials but nothing was given. He said His Excellency Governor Usman Ododo did not have answer to their questions and that he has the effrontery to announced to them that other wards materials have been collected.He however, called for credible election in the state and that if the Party is not ready for the election, he asked them to postponed it for the other day .

Meanwhile Mr Ogunleye Rotimi Williams, a Media Aid to Barr, Olusola Oke in his opinion allied himself with Barr Gbenga Edema. He said Governor Usman Ododo told them that the election materials had been sent out . According to him, he said the Governor Ododo came late and he didn’t gave them any materials for them to take to their wards as he claimed that the said materials have been sent out already. But he condemned the acts and he implored them to follow the due process. But the Chairman of the Committee Governor Ahmed Usman Ododo responded that their grievances has been noted .

From Barrister Ajisafe, who stood in for Wale Akinterinwa said there was no election materials from the Akoko Ikaramu where he came from as at the time of filling this report. He said he people sent a WhatsApp message to him that there was no materials on ground let alone of people voting . He said what he saw there was an agreement by HE Ahmed Usman Ododo and whoever he was working for to shortchange the good people of Ondo State during the primary.

When our correspondence visited some wards in Akure South particularly Ward 10, Saint Anthony Araromi had concluded their voting according to the information received from the source on the field while Ward 4 in Ijomu Obanla, are yet to get materials let alone of voting , said Yinka Akosile who is the DG of that ward for Barrister Olusola Oke. Information gathered In Aheri/Etikan Local government in Ilaje reviewed that there was no materials on ground for them to votes. While in Ondo North , the information gathered was that election had been concluded

Share this post:

  • Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp
  • Email a link to a friend (Opens in new window) Email
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Tweet
  • Print (Opens in new window) Print

Related

Previous Post

Delay Celebration till after the completion of your tenure, as celebration after electoral victory is a misplaced priority – Moyosola Niran Oladunni

Next Post

ONDO NUJ CALLS FOR INDEFINITE SUSPENSION OF SPORTS COMMISSIONER, SAKA OGUNLEYE FOR ATTACKING SENIOR JOURNALIST

Admin

Admin

Related Posts

BeyondPartyLine Emerges in Ondo, Mobilises Citizens for Competent Leadership
Politics

BeyondPartyLine Emerges in Ondo, Mobilises Citizens for Competent Leadership

by Admin
August 19, 2026
Osun Election: Give Gov Adeleke Full Support, Adekunle Tells Electorate
Politics

Osun Election: Give Gov Adeleke Full Support, Adekunle Tells Electorate

by Admin
August 17, 2026
Breaking: Gov. Adeleke Declared Winner of the 2026 Osun Governorship Election
Politics

Breaking: Gov. Adeleke Declared Winner of the 2026 Osun Governorship Election

by Admin
August 16, 2026
Politics

Osun Election: APC, Accord Members Commend Exercise, Ask INEC to Improve BVAS Machines

by Admin
August 15, 2026
Osun Election: NURTW Chairman Urges Voters to Come Out, Says Process Peaceful
Politics

Osun Election: NURTW Chairman Urges Voters to Come Out, Says Process Peaceful

by Admin
August 15, 2026
Next Post
ONDO NUJ CALLS FOR INDEFINITE SUSPENSION OF SPORTS COMMISSIONER, SAKA OGUNLEYE FOR ATTACKING SENIOR JOURNALIST

ONDO NUJ CALLS FOR INDEFINITE SUSPENSION OF SPORTS COMMISSIONER, SAKA OGUNLEYE FOR ATTACKING SENIOR JOURNALIST

Comment on this postCancel reply

ADVERTISEMENT

Recommended

One year in Office: I Have Impacted My People Positively– Oguntodu

One year in Office: I Have Impacted My People Positively– Oguntodu

June 4, 2024
TADB Achieves Impressive Second Place Ranking Among SADC Development Finance Institutions 

TADB Achieves Impressive Second Place Ranking Among SADC Development Finance Institutions 

July 12, 2024

Don't miss it

Odun Ebiwonjumi Residents Protest Alleged Itsekiri Invasion, Seek Government Intervention
Local News

Odun Ebiwonjumi Residents Protest Alleged Itsekiri Invasion, Seek Government Intervention

August 22, 2026
NSCDC Arrests Security Guard Over Alleged Burglary, Theft in Akure
Crime

NSCDC Arrests Security Guard Over Alleged Burglary, Theft in Akure

August 22, 2026
Adu Empowers Ifedore Farmers With 5,000 Cocoa Seedlings
Local News

Adu Empowers Ifedore Farmers With 5,000 Cocoa Seedlings

August 21, 2026
Ondo Police Calls on Youths to Reject Political Thuggery, Embrace Peace
Local News

Ondo Police Calls on Youths to Reject Political Thuggery, Embrace Peace

August 19, 2026
Persistent Attack on Gov. Lucky Is Not Politics, It’s Hatred
Education

OAUSTECH VC Hails Aiyedatiwa Over 60% Subvention Increase, Approval of 2026 FGN/Unions Agreements

August 19, 2026
BeyondPartyLine Emerges in Ondo, Mobilises Citizens for Competent Leadership
Politics

BeyondPartyLine Emerges in Ondo, Mobilises Citizens for Competent Leadership

August 19, 2026
EXPONENT MAGAZINES NEWS

EERC



Donate for Independent Journalism.



Naira Account number. 2022646165

Account name: Ewi Exponent Rendition Communication

Bank: First Bank plc



Dollar Account number: 0745378102

Name: Olusegun Adeyemi HOSEA.

Bank: GTBANK.


Categories

  • Business
  • Community Policing
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion & Lifestyles
  • Health
  • Local News
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Security
  • Sports
  • Uncategorized
  • World News
April 2024
M T W T F S S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930  
« Mar   May »

Recent News

Odun Ebiwonjumi Residents Protest Alleged Itsekiri Invasion, Seek Government Intervention

Odun Ebiwonjumi Residents Protest Alleged Itsekiri Invasion, Seek Government Intervention

August 22, 2026
NSCDC Arrests Security Guard Over Alleged Burglary, Theft in Akure

NSCDC Arrests Security Guard Over Alleged Burglary, Theft in Akure

August 22, 2026

© 2022 EXPONENT MAGAZINE NEWS - A Production of EWI EXPONENT RENDITION COOMUNICATION - EERC
Developed by KEEMBEST SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • ABOUT US
  • BUY e-MAGAZINE
  • CONTACT US
  • DONATE FOR US
This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.